Run naturally with the Vivobarefoot Primus Lite Women’s sneakers – a dream shoe for eco-conscious road warriors. Made of PET plastic bottles, this sporty gem helps protect our oceans by recycling plastic waste and giving it a new purpose as these vegan-friendly, minimalist running shoes. Primus Lite is the lightest and sleekest barefoot ride from Vivobarefoot yet. It follows the natural shape of the foot with the least possible interference of natural movement.
It’s super durable with an airy mesh upper for on-the-go cooling.
- Made of recycled plastic bottles to reduce landfill and keep our oceans clean
- Breathable and durable yarn blend of nylon and polyester
- Airy mesh for cool comfort
- Freedom to move naturally
- Ultra-thin sole to run, walk and workout with a comfy barefoot experience
- The Primus Lite is suitable for average width feet, it may be a little tight across the top for those with very high arches/insteps.
- These shoes are soft and flexible with initial wear, and have plenty of room for toes to spread out.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.