Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Fine Print
Sale items cannot be refunded for change of mind, except where the item is faulty or defective.
If you wish to exchange your item, you can only exchange for a different size (if the stock is still available).
Black Friday Sale - Terms and Conditions (Australia)
- Sale Period: The Sale begins at 00:00 AEDT on Friday, 24th November 2023, and ends at 23:59 AEDT on Monday, 27th November 2023 (“Sale Period”). The Sale is valid while stocks last.
- Exclusivity: The Sale is exclusively available on our website https://www.bstore.com.au. A detailed list of discounted items is also available on this site.
- Discount Details: The Sale offers up to 65% off on selected styles. Prices of the products are as marked on the website, and no additional discount code is required at checkout.
- No Retroactive Discounts: Strictly no sale prices will be retroactively applied to orders made outside the Sale Period. Orders placed cannot be amended or altered once confirmed, except in accordance with our Shipping/Returns policy.
- Exclusion of Other Offers: No other offers, promotions, or discount codes can be used in conjunction with this Sale.
- Stock Availability: All purchases are subject to stock availability and are “first come, first served”. Items in your cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers until your checkout process is complete.
- Returns and Refunds: If any products purchased under the Sale are returned, refunds will be issued based on the discounted price paid, subject to our standard Return Policy.
- Modification and Termination Rights: Bstore reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions or cancel the Sale at any time without prior notice.
- Agreement to Policies: Participation in this Sale is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as well as our standard Terms and Conditions, Shipping/Returns, and Privacy policies, which are available online at https://www.bstore.com.au.
Bstore Family Members
We love welcoming new people to the Bstore Family. Anyone can become a Bstore Family Member and it is free to join. As a Bstore Family member, you’ll receive exclusive member benefits, including instant entry into our monthly draw to win a free pair of shoes valued at $150, email updates about new arrivals and special offers, and other benefits. To become a Bstore Family Member, simply sign up to the Bstore enewsletter or create an account in store. All Bstore Family members have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications by visiting 'Your Account' on the Bstore website or clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any email communications sent to you.
Please Be Nice To Our Site
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
Acceptance Of Contract Terms
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Bstore Pty Ltd trading as Bstore for Birkenstock (hereinafter 'Bstore'). By accessing, browsing and/or using this site (hereinafter 'Site'), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, Australian Copyright law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by Bstore from its offices within Australia. Bstore makes no representation that materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is explicitly prohibited. Those users who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Cancellation Of Orders
Bstore reserves the right to cancel, at any time before delivery and for whatever reason, an Order that it has previously accepted. Bstore may do this for example, but without limitation, where:
(a) Bstore suppliers are unable to supply Goods that they have previously promised to supply;
(b) An event beyond Bstore's control, such as storm, fire, flood, earthquake, terrorism, power failure, war, strike or failure of computer systems, means that Bstore is unable to supply the Goods within a reasonable time;
(c) Goods ordered were subject to an error on the Bstore website or advertising material, for example, in relation to a description, price or image, which was not discovered prior to the Order being accepted;
Disclaimer Of Warranty
The materials on this site are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to the applicable law, Bstore disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights. Bstore does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of, or otherwise respecting, the materials on this site or any sites linked to this site.
Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Bstore be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Bstore or a Bstore employee or representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
The trademarks, servicemarks, and logos (the 'Trademarks') used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Bstore and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Bstore aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The name of Bstore, the 'Bstore' logo or the term 'Bstore' may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior, written permission. Bstore prohibits use of the 'Bstore' logo as a 'hot' link to any Bstore site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by Bstore in writing.
The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Bstore or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Bstore or the copyright owner.
Permission is granted exclusively to display the materials on this Site while maintaining a real-time or near real-time connection to the Site, for personal, noncommercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials visible at all times. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately terminate the connection to this Site and remove whatever materials you may have in your computer's "cache" under the terms and conditions of this agreement.
You also may not, without Bstore's permission, 'mirror' any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Gift cards are valid at any Bstore location. Valid for the value indicated or the remaining value. Gift card is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or in full. Only valid until the date listed on the gift card. Bstore will not accept liability for lost, damaged or stolen gift vouchers. Bstore retains the right to reject any voucher that may have been tampered with. Only valid with an authorised issuing signature. To purchase gift cards, click here.
Mobile Message Service Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 12/10/21
The Bstore mobile message service is operated by Bstore Pty Ltd. Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these mobile terms and conditions. We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 4 a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
***Bstore In-store returns policy, as of August 2023***
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We will offer a refund or exchange of your purchase provided the following criteria are met:
- Your refund / exchange is occurring within 14 days of the original purchase date.
- You have proof of purchase (original receipt) together with the original payment method. If the original payment method is not available, a credit note, or exchange will be offered instead.
- The items you wish to return / exchange are unworn, unmarked and in a resaleable condition. The original packaging must also be returned in a resaleable condition.
- The item was purchased at full price.
- Discounted items can be returned for a credit or exchange within 14 days of original purchase date.
- Items purchased during a FINAL CLEARANCE promotion are heavily discounted and are not eligible for exchange, return or credit.
Faulty items: If your item is faulty (not normal wear & tear), we reserve the right to send the item to the manufacturer for review and assessment before a refund, repair or replacement is issued.
Credit notes: Credit notes are valid for 3 years from date of issue. Treat your credit note like cash as we cannot recover your credit note details if lost.