How To Make Your Return or Exchange:
Check Our Conditions
Before returning an item, please check to see whether it meets the following conditions.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Items must be unworn or in their original condition.
- You must provide a copy of your receipt to receive a refund or exchange.
OPTION 1: Return In-Store (WA only)
- Pop into your nearest Bstore.
- Make sure you have proof of purchase with you so our team can process your return.
- If you're returning your item for refund, we may need to transfer the item/s to the warehouse to be processed which can add 1-2 days.
OPTION 2: Via Post
To place an online return, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the AusPost returns portal below
- Your order number can be found on your confirmation/shipment email.
- A postage label will be sent to your email. You can print this at home, or show the email at your local post office and they can print it for you.
- Please ensure your completed returns form and proof of purchase are inside your parcel.
How do I find my Order Number?
Your order number is a 4 digit number starting with 1. It can be found in your Account Order History, in your Order Confirmation Email, or on your receipt. Don't stress if you can't find it - we are happy to help via online chat, email or phone.
My shoes are faulty or not what I ordered. What should I do?
If you believe you have received the wrong shoes, they are faulty or damaged on arrival, or you otherwise have a problem with your shoes, please contact us before returning your item so we can fix the problem super quick!
Need help from a human?
We'd love to help via online chat, email at email@example.com, or phone on 1300 818 849.