The lightweight recycled active trainer, made for uninhibited movement. The Vivobarefoot Primus Lite III is a lightweight, recycled active sneaker, made for uninhibited movement. It puts your feet back in control so you can train hard while treading lightly on the planet. Edition 3 has less shoe and less weight, with more freedom to move.
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for and natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Remade with less - Less materials, less process, less waste, more feeling.
- Lightweight and versatile, whether you’re working in or working out, keep your natural connection.
- The Primus Lite is suitable for average width feet, it may be a little tight across the top for those with very high arches/insteps.
- These shoes are soft and flexible with initial wear, and have plenty of room for toes to spread out.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.