Skechers Go Walk Arch Fit Togpath Charcoal Mens Sneakers
- Size: 10
- Colour: Black
- Engineered mesh soft knit fabric upper with single color design
- Smooth hot-melt synthetic overlays at toe and heel for added structure
- Slip on design with dual side stretch fabric panels and heel pull on loop
- Logo detailing on side panel
- Lightweight, responsive ULTRA GO cushioning
- Arch Fit design with anatomically designed supportive insole system
- Removable insole with Air-Cooled design for comfort
- Extra supportive arch midsole design
- Comfort Pillar technology midsole and outsole
- Dual density outsole for added stability and support
- Engineered mesh soft fabric upper
- 1 3/4 inch heel
- Machine Washable design - Gentle Cycle cold, hang to air dry
- We recommend using the US sizing as we find this accurate. Skechers use a different gradient for EU sizing, but we find the US to be reliable.
- If you pick your usual US size we think they're a standard fit in length and width.
- We find the Skechers uppers can give a little as you wear them, and may stretch over time due to the elastic in the material.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Skechers Fit Details
This Skechers is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This Skechers runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size and refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Skechers provides pretty advanced support features, such as longitudinal, metatarsal and transverse arch support, heel cup and a contoured footbed.
Skechers Size Guide
How to find your size
Once you unbox your new Skechers, double check that you got the right size by trying them out on a clean and dry surface.
For enclosed shoes, you should have 1-2cm of space (or half a thumb to a thumb width) between your longest toe and the front of the shoe to allow for enough wiggle room and natural movement when you walk.
For sandals and slides, you can go by the same rule of thumb as for enclosed shoes, or you can run a little closer to the edge - just make sure that all your toes and your heel are nicely placed within the footbed and not hanging over the edge.
If you find you need a different size (and they are still brand spanking new), hit up our hassle free exchange process and we will swap them out for a new pair.
|US Women||UK Women||EU|
|US Men||UK Men||EU|
Which width do I need?
Tree Planting Program
Bstore’s1-for-1 Tree Project
For every pair of shoes you buy, we will plant a tree in a reforestation project around the world. The project will result in thousands of trees being planted through reforestation projects in WA, NSW, VIC, and Africa.
The Positive Impact
- Animals: Trees are a food source (fruit, nuts, berries, and leaves) and provide shelter for native species.
- People: Tree planting provides jobs for people in the developing world.
- Planet: Planting trees reduces the impact of climate change as trees absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen back into the atmosphere.
See our full impact by learning more.