Revere Montana 2 Whiskey Backstrap Mens Sandals
- Size: 10
- Colour: Brown
For the guy who's always on the go, Montana has all the features you won't want to go without. Soft neoprene lining lends cushion to the durable leather uppers, while three points of adjustability ensure a secure fit throughout every excursion.
- Now with full adjustability across the forefoot
- Removable comfort footbed with build in arch support allows the insertion of custom orthotics if required
- Adjustable hook-and-loop straps
- Matching strap extensions included to enhance fit
- Slip-resistant outsole
- Uppers designed with maximum adjustability for a perfect fit
- Orthotic friendly design with additional depth in the unit to accommodate custom orthotics
- The Montana sandal runs true to size and is best suited for those with average to broad feet
- The sandals are padded and soft to wear in, with adjustable hook-and-loop straps
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Revere Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe provides pretty advanced support features, such as longitudinal, metatarsal and transverse arch support, heel cup and a contoured footbed.
Revere Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE|
|US/AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE|
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).