A perfect addition to any outfit, FRANKiE4 NAT will take you through Summer in a shirtdress and skirts, into Autumn with jeans and jackets. With on-trend leather uppers, the Nat oozes understated urban cool. Featuring a super comfortable podiatrist designed footbed with arch support, forefoot cushioning and heel cradle and cushioning. The footbed is removable so you can wear them with your own orthotics and still enjoy a stylish look.
NOTE: If your preference is to wear these with laces, and you feel the elastic gusset is tight across the tongue, simply cut the elastic to release the gusset. It's simple to do, but do cut carefully to avoid the leather of the shoe. This easily transforms this shoe to a standard lace up shoe.
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed removable Functional Footbed
- Gusseted tongue so can be worn with or without laces
- Leather upper
- Leather lined with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure on skin.
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed Dual Density Polyurethane Sole. Lightweight with durable outer sole, and softer midsole.
- Suitable for most feet as the removable insoles allow for a customised fit.
- For very broad feet, it is best to go for a half size up and wear either the half insole or take the insole out completely.
- Average width feet can wear either the half or full insole but may still consider wearing a half size up. Narrow feet can wear the full insole with the additional toe pad if it still feels roomy in the toe box.
- Some people find the leather, particularly at the tongue of the shoe, is a little stiff to begin with but it will quickly soften with wear.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.