Frankie4 Josephine Black Heel
- Size: 10
- Colour: Black
The FRANKiE4 Josephine is the ideal shoe to take you from the office to the bar and everywhere in between. With a "Goldilocks" heel counter, this shoe will soon to become your staple.
- Triple Layer Support & Cushion System designed to help prevent and alleviate common foot pain symptoms.
- Heel height: 55mm
- Forefoot cushioning: 11mm
- Sole Saver Pack TM**. enabling a regular, wide or narrow fit with our clever pack included in the box. Customize the fit to each foot.
- “Goldilocks” heel counter - not too firm, not too flimsy.
- Leather upper, footbed cover and lining with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure and rubbing on the skin.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Frankie4 - Women Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe provides pretty advanced support features, such as longitudinal, metatarsal and transverse arch support, heel cup and a contoured footbed.
Frankie4 - Women Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|AUS / US||EURO|
|7 / 7.5||38|
|8 / 8.5||39|
|9 / 9.5||40|
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).
Tree Planting Program
Bstore’s1-for-1 Tree Project
For every pair of shoes you buy, we will plant a tree in a reforestation project around the world. The project will result in thousands of trees being planted through reforestation projects in WA, NSW, VIC, and Africa.
The Positive Impact
- Animals: Trees are a food source (fruit, nuts, berries, and leaves) and provide shelter for native species.
- People: Tree planting provides jobs for people in the developing world.
- Planet: Planting trees reduces the impact of climate change as trees absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen back into the atmosphere.
See our full impact by learning more.