- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor® nubuck
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: three straps, two of them with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Made in Germany
- The Salina is a slide style with three straps, two of which are adjustable. It's a great option for those who like the slightly more delicate straps of the Mayari style but prefer not to have anything between their toes.
- The traditional footbed usually takes a few days of gradual wear to soften up, but the Birko-Flor straps are soft and should feel comfortable very quickly.
- As long as the adjustable straps feel secure it is okay for the middle (non-adjustable) strap to be a bit loose.
- The narrow width makes this shoe more suitable for people with narrower feet. Those with broader feet should consider sizing up if they are going for the narrow fit.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.