Set off your style with polished SOPHiE Black Patent. Crafted with luxurious leather and lightweight, layered cushioning, SOPHiE combines the ease of a slip-on with the style of a flat for support in every step.
- Sole Hero™ Support Footbed – Podiatrist designed | adjustable:
- HEEL, ARCH & FOREFOOT SUPPORT.
- Triple Layer Support & Cushion System designed to help prevent and alleviate common foot pain symptoms.
- Lightweight, supportive clouds under your feet. Our Podiatrist designed dual density moulded soles are free of steel shanks and heavy materials.
- Slip resistant sole - This style meets and/or exceeds the slip resistance test ISO 13287:2019 (SRC). Please note that while they are slip resistant, they are not completely slip-proof.
- Sole Saver™ Pack: enabling a regular, wide or narrow fit with our clever pack included in the box. Customise the fit to each foot.
- “Goldilocks” heel counter - not too firm, not too flimsy.
- Leather upper, footbed cover and lining with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure and rubbing on the skin.
- The Sophie ballet flat runs fairly true to size, and features removable and interchangeable insoles to allow for a customised fit.
- Those with broad feet can usually wear their true size but opt for the half insole instead of the full one, and once the leather has given with wear the full one can be used again.
- They can be worn in around the house with socks to avoid rubbing on the heel while the leather softens. We recommend doing this on and off for a day or two before walking for longer periods.
- If you are finding that your heel slips or they feel too roomy you can add the extra toe padding at the front to pad out the shoe, or wear an invisible sock.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.