Frankie4 Sophie III Silver Star Ballet Flats
- Size: 10
- Colour: Silver
Accent any look with must-have metallic SOPHiE in Silver Star. Crafted with luxurious leather and lightweight, layered cushioning, SOPHiE combines the ease of a slip-on with the style of a flat for support in every step.
- Sole Hero™ Support Footbed – Podiatrist designed | adjustable.
- HEEL SUPPORT: Lifts, cradles and cushions the heel to help prevent and alleviate heel pain.
- ARCH SUPPORT: Helps facilitate better foot and leg alignment.
- FOREFOOT SUPPORT: Contoured to follow the foots natural forefoot arch, the Sole Hero™ Support Footbed supports the forefoot whilst spreading the load and avoiding pressure points under the foot.
- Triple Layer Support & Cushion System designed to help prevent and alleviate common foot pain symptoms.
- Lightweight, supportive clouds under your feet. Our Podiatrist designed dual density moulded soles are free of steel shanks and heavy materials.
- Slip resistant sole* compliant with ISO 20347:2012 (SRC)
- Sole Saver™ Pack: enabling a regular, wide or narrow fit with our clever pack included in the box. Customise the fit to each foot.
- Sole Saver™ Pack includes a full-length Sole Hero™ Support Footbed, a half-length Sole Hero™ Support Footbed, and forefoot cushions.
- “Goldilocks” heel counter - not too firm, not too flimsy.
- Leather upper, footbed cover and lining with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure and rubbing on the skin.
- The Sophie ballet flat runs fairly true to size, and features removable and interchangeable insoles to allow for a customised fit.
- Those with broad feet can usually wear their true size but opt for the half insole instead of the full one, and once the leather has given with wear the full one can be used again.
- They can be worn in around the house with socks to avoid rubbing on the heel while the leather softens. We recommend doing this on and off for a day or two before walking for longer periods.
- If you are finding that your heel slips or they feel too roomy you can add the extra toe padding at the front to pad out the shoe, or wear an invisible sock.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Frankie4 Fit Details
This Frankie4 fits true to size and we recommend sticking to your usual size. Refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Frankie4 is a regular width, suitable for people with regular to wide feet. Frankie4 closed shoes come with a Custom Fit Pack, allowing you to customise your fit by building up or down the removable footbed elements.
This Frankie4 provides support features including a removable contoured footbed that offers arch support, a heel counter, heel support, and forefoot cushioning. The included Custom Fit Pack allows you to build up/down the level of support/comfort by adding/removing footbed inserts. It is also orthotic friendly.
Frankie4 Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|AUS / US||EURO|
|7 / 7.5||38|
|8 / 8.5||39|
|9 / 9.5||40|