Frankie4 Nat II Black/White Sneakers
- Size: 11
- Colour: Black
Save the day with supportive yet sleek Frankie4 NAT II in Black/White. Your must-have sneakers that tick the boxes of comfort, function and style. The ultimate in all-day comfort, NAT’s iconic support system cradles the feet with lightweight, slip-resistant soles that effortlessly go the distance.
- Elastic gusset; wear with or without laces
- Leather lined upper with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure on the skin
- Sneaker sole designs are free of steel shanks and heavy materials
- Lightweight, supportive clouds under your feet
- Podiatrist designed dual density moulded polyurethane sole; durable outer sole, soft midsole
- Leather upper
- Leather lined footbed
- Suitable for most feet as the removable insoles allow for a customised fit.
- For very broad feet, it is best to go for a half size up and wear either the half insole or take the insole out completely.
- Average width feet can wear either the half or full insole but may still consider wearing a half size up. Narrow feet can wear the full insole with the additional toe pad if it still feels roomy in the toe box.
- Some people find the leather, particularly at the tongue of the shoe, is a little stiff to begin with but it will quickly soften with wear.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Frankie4 Fit Details
This Frankie4 fits true to size and we recommend sticking to your usual size. Refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Frankie4 is a regular width, suitable for people with regular to wide feet. Frankie4 closed shoes come with a Custom Fit Pack, allowing you to customise your fit by building up or down the removable footbed elements.
This Frankie4 provides support features including a removable contoured footbed that offers arch support, a heel counter, heel support, and forefoot cushioning. The included Custom Fit Pack allows you to build up/down the level of support/comfort by adding/removing footbed inserts. It is also orthotic friendly.
Frankie4 Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|AUS / US||EURO|
|7 / 7.5||38|
|8 / 8.5||39|
|9 / 9.5||40|