Frankie4 Ellie IV Black Sneakers
- Size: 10
- Colour: Black
A design powerhouse, Frankie4 ELLiE Black is one of the most comfortable shoes you’ll ever wear. Crafted with soft leather, ELLiE’s dual support system support hugs your feet and cradles your arches every step of the way. A win for work, her luxurious comfort and style go the extra mile.
- Leather lined upper with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure on the skin
- Additional laces provided for alternate styling
- Sneaker sole designs are free of steel shanks and heavy materials
- Lightweight, supportive clouds under your feet
- Podiatrist designed dual density moulded polyurethane sole; durable outer sole, soft midsole
- Leather upper
- Leather lined footbed
- The Ellie sneaker is suitable for most feet as the removable insoles allow for a customised fit.
- Those with very broad feet or bunions may need to size up either a half or a full size.
- The leather softens with wear and the laces can be adjusted for higher arches so it's okay if they are a little snug to begin with, as long as the toes aren't cramped up against the front of the shoe.
- The shape of the toe box makes these a good choice for those with a longer big toe but people with broader feet at the front may need to wear the half insole to begin with.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Frankie4 Fit Details
This Frankie4 fits true to size and we recommend sticking to your usual size. Refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Frankie4 is a regular width, suitable for people with regular to wide feet. Frankie4 closed shoes come with a Custom Fit Pack, allowing you to customise your fit by building up or down the removable footbed elements.
This Frankie4 provides support features including a removable contoured footbed that offers arch support, a heel counter, heel support, and forefoot cushioning. The included Custom Fit Pack allows you to build up/down the level of support/comfort by adding/removing footbed inserts. It is also orthotic friendly.
Frankie4 Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|AUS / US||EURO|
|7 / 7.5||38|
|8 / 8.5||39|
|9 / 9.5||40|