Please note Blundstone is in UK sizing which is smaller than US sizing. A US Women's 8 is a EU 39 which is a UK 5. Confusing right! Please refer to the Size & Fit Guide above.
Durable, lightweight and comfy, the Blundstone Kids boots are as easy to love as they are to slip on and off. Each pair comes with an additional set of footbeds so your kids can start with both pairs in the boots and remove them as their feet grow.
- Rustic brown premium leather upper and brown elastic gusset Chelsea boot.
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and our Kids’ series has a 1.5mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible.
- Leather lining provides breathability while also keeping you dry and warm and making it even easier for little hands to slip these boots on and off.
- Two removable EVA footbeds add additional comfort as well as offering a personalised fit for growing feet.
- PU outsole offers better durability for the junior explorer.
Fitting And Care Notes:
- Your boots might feel a little stiff and snug the first time you try them on. Wear a thin crew sock and use a shoehorn to help slide them on for the first few times wearing the boots. The leather will give with wear and the boots will become easier to pull on and off with the tabs.
- To clean your Blundstone boots, remove any caked dirt with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave them to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- You can apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.