Blundstone 510 Black Unisex Boots
- Size: 10
- Colour: Black
This Chelsea boot combines legendary comfort and modern versatility. As one of the most popular Blundstone colours, these fashionable black boots go wherever life takes you.
- Black premium leather upper and black elastic gusset Chelsea boot.
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and the Blundstone Originals series has a 2.5mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible.
- EVA footbed adds additional comfort as well as a personalised fit.
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability.
- Midsole features the patented Blundstone SPS Max Comfort System, with XRD® Technology inserted at the heel for added impact absorption.
- TPU outsole provides durability.
Fitting And Care Notes:
- Your boots might feel a little stiff and snug the first time you try them on. Wear a thin crew sock and use a shoehorn to help slide them on for the first few times wearing the boots. The leather will give with wear and the boots will become easier to pull on and off with the tabs.
- To clean your Blundstone boots, remove any caked dirt with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave them to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- You can apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Blundstone Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe provides standard support features, such as transverse and metatarsal arch support, heel cup or gently contoured footbed.
Blundstone Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|Foot Length (Millimeters)||Blundstone Kids AU/UK||EU|
|Foot Length (cm)||Blundstone size AU/UK||Euro||US Men||US Women|
|Foot Length (cm)||Blundstone Size AU/UK||Euro||US Women|
|Foot Length (cm)||Blundstone Size AU/UK||Euro||US Men|
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).