Please note, Blundstone uses UK sizing. For Women, please order 3 sizes down from your US size. For Men, please order 1 size down from your US size.
The #1901 features a premium quality black leather upper and tailored toe shape, providing a sophisticated dress boot option. Built specifically for city life, this boot features a lean profile and toe. Dress it up or down.
- Black premium leather upper and black elastic gusset Chelsea boot
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and the Blundstone Dress series has a 1.9mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible
- Removable EVA footbed adds additional comfort and a personalised fit
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Midsole features the patented Blundstone SPS Max Comfort System, with XRD® Technology inserted at the heel for added impact absorption
- TPU outsole provides durability
Fitting And Care Notes:
- Your boots might feel a little stiff and snug the first time you try them on. Wear a thin crew sock and use a shoehorn to help slide them on for the first few times wearing the boots. The leather will give with wear and the boots will become easier to pull on and off with the tabs.
- To clean your Blundstone boots, remove any caked dirt with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave them to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- You can apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.