Blundstone 1673 Antique Brown Womens Boots
- Size: 3
- Colour: Brown
Rugged, durable and distinctly feminine, the Blundstone Women’s ankle boots deliver a one-of-a-kind look. Featuring a low heel and made from soft supple leather, these boots are shaped specifically for a woman’s foot for a stylish, sleek fit that delivers comfort.
- Brown premium leather upper and black elastic gusset Chelsea boot
- Leather is a water-resistant material, and the Blundstone Women’s series has a 1.4mm thick upper to keep you as dry as possible
- 0.9mm thick leather lining keeps you dry and warm while adding breathability
- 5cm Cuban heel adds sophistication to this style, taking you from day to night with comfort
- Removable EVA footbed adds additional comfort, with XRD® Technology at the forefoot and heel for added impact absorption
- Steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- PU outsole provides durability
Fitting And Care Notes:
- Your boots might feel a little stiff and snug the first time you try them on. Wear a thin crew sock and use a shoehorn to help slide them on for the first few times wearing the boots. The leather will give with wear and the boots will become easier to pull on and off with the tabs.
- To clean your Blundstone boots, remove any caked dirt with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave them to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- You can apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Blundstone Fit Details
This shoe runs slightly narrow and is recommended for people with narrow - regular width feet.
This shoe runs a little small. If you are usually a half size or on the fence, we recommend going up a size.
This shoe provides standard support features, such as transverse and metatarsal arch support, heel cup or gently contoured footbed.
Blundstone Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|Foot Length (Millimeters)||Blundstone Kids AU/UK||EU|
|Foot Length (cm)||Blundstone size AU/UK||Euro||US Men||US Women|
|Foot Length (cm)||Blundstone Size AU/UK||Euro||US Women|
|Foot Length (cm)||Blundstone Size AU/UK||Euro||US Men|
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).