This Birkenstock Super Birki is made from water-resistant and dirt-repellent polyurethane is also oil-and grease-resistant. This extremely resilient material is washable to 80° Celsius and can be efficiently disinfected. Its resilience and its hygiene properties make it ideal for kitchens, medical environments, and the food industry – while it can equally serve as a practical garden clog. The anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed is lined with a moisture-wicking fabric. It can be removed for easy cleaning and is washable to 30° Celsius. All Super Birki models are certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRC category).
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed, washable to 30°C
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Footbed lining: fabric
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant
- Certified occupational footwear in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRC category)
- The Super Birki is a roomy fit, designed to promote airflow and offer relaxed comfort for gardening or home wear. The roomy fit makes them less suitable for long walks.
- Those with narrower feet can opt for an additional foam insert to be included with the shoe in order to make them feel more snug.
- They are reasonably quick to wear in but if you are new to arch support you might find some initial discomfort, however it will ultimately offer support and comfort and help you maintain a better posture while on your feet for lengthy periods.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.