Birkenstock QS 700 Microfibre Black Steel Cap Boots
- Size: 35 R
- Colour: Black
BIRKENSTOCK’s QS700 safety shoe with a removable footbed offers firm grip and takes the strain off your feet, allowing you to stand and move around comfortably at work for many hours, even in demanding environments.
The QS700 is presented as a modern ankle sneaker with 7-hole lacing and a heel loop. The nonslip, metal-free, and oil- and petrol-resistant outsole provides for energy absorption around the heel and is penetration-resistant. A 200-joule steel toe with a scratch-resistant toe cap protects the forefoot. The upper is made from water-resistant microfiber (WRU) and offers antistatic protection.
The shoe is certified in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011 and meets the requirements of protection category S3.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-microfiber footbed
- Material: water-resistant microfiber (WRU)
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: nitrile rubber (SRC)
- Details: steel toe (200 joules) with scratch-resistant toe cap; penetration-resistant, metal-free, nonslip, and oil- and petrol-resistant outsole (P, SRC, FO); energy absorption around heel (E); antistatic protection (A)
- Safety shoe certified in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011
- Protection category S3
- The QS 700 is a heavy duty lace up boot featuring a removable footbed and microfibre upper which is softer than leather but may still take a few days to soften up.
- The roomy fit is perfect for average to broad feet, though people with narrow feet can still wear this style with a thicker sock as the lace up and ankle padding makes it a secure fit.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.