Birkenstock’s QO500 safety shoe with a removable footbed offers firm grip and takes the strain off your feet, allowing you to stand and move around comfortably at work. The QO500 is presented as a simple, modern sneaker with 6-hole lacing.
The nonslip and oil- and petrol-resistant outsole provides for energy absorption around the heel. The upper is made from water-resistant smooth leather (WRU) and offers antistatic protection. The shoe is certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 and meets the requirements of protection category O2.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-microfibre footbed
- Material: water-resistant smooth leather (WRU)
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: nitrile rubber (SRC)
- Details: nonslip and oil- and petrol-resistant outsole (SRC, FO); energy absorption around heel (E)
- Safety shoe certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012
- Protection category O2
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Refunds or exchanges available within 30 days.
For more details visit our Shipping or Returns pages.
If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 818 849. We’d love to chat!