Birkenstock Mayari Birko-Flor Black Sandals
- Size: 35 R
- Colour: Black
If in doubt - go with black! It's a staple for a reason!
These sandals feature the super stylish Mayari crossover straps in black Birko-Flor - this high quality synthetic material is exceptionally durable and easy to clean. The original Birkenstock cork-latex footbed supports your feet with its anatomical design, moulding to the shape of your feet over time for one of a kind comfort.
- Birko-Flor synthetic upper
- Suede footbed lining
- Anatomically correct cork footbed for support
- Moulds to your feet over time
- Shock-absorbing EVA outsoles
- Prolong the life with Bstore Cork Seal
- The Mayari sandal in Birko-flor is adjustable around the toe and across the arch.
- The toe piece loops around the big toe, helping to keep the toes evenly spread.
- The Birko-flor straps are soft and should be easy to wear in.
- The Narrow Width is suitable for people with particularly narrow feet, but most people will go for the Regular Width and strap the shoes tighter to ensure a snug fit without losing comfort in the width.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Birkenstock Classic Fit Details
This Birkenstock runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size and refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Birkenstock provides support features including longitudinal, metatarsal and transverse arch support, a heel cup and mold, and raised toe bar for basic orthotic support.
Birkenstock Classic Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different.
Add 10mm to your foot length to allow your foot room to move. This will give you the footbed length you need to find your size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size in EU (all Birkenstock sizes are listed in EU).
Measure the width of your foot across the broadest point. Compare your foot width measurement to the footbed width in your size to see if you will need a narrow or regular width. (If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size)
|Footbed Length (CM)||Euro||AUS/US||Footbed Width REG (MM)||Footbed Width NAR (MM)|
|Footbed Length (CM)||Euro|