The classic Birkenstock thong style, but for the little ones. With a fully adjustable strap across the top and contoured footbed, the sandal holds the foot in well and provides great amounts of support while they're growing.
- Birko-Flor upper
- Suede footbed lining
- Anatomically correct cork footbed for support
- Shock-absorbing EVA outsoles
- The Gizeh in Birko-Flor is a secure and comfortable style that will move with your foot as the T-bar strap holds your foot firmly in place.
- Children should wear their true size. If they are too large the contours of the footbed will not align with the contours of their foot.
- The toe-piece can take a day or two to soften up, but when it does you won’t feel it as your Birkenstocks start to soften and contour to your individual foot.
- The Birko-Flor upper isn't as stiff as leather and will require only a small amount of wearing in before it softens up. Children should wear them in short bursts before wearing them for a full day to help avoid rubbing or blisters.
- Gizeh sandals can curl up in the toe area as they move with your feet when you walk, so it's important that your toes have room to spread out without pushing against the toe edge at the front.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.