Birkenstock has got you covered when it comes to versatile colour and timeless style! These Gizeh Leather Tobacco sandals are supremely comfortable thanks to the classic anatomically correct cork footbed which contours to your foot shape with wear. The natural leather upper is unique with an antique look featuring natural leather scratch marks.
- Oiled leather upper - Designed to scuff and mark for a distressed look.
- Classic Birkenstock cork footbed with arch support
- Suede footbed lining for breathbility
- Shock-absorbing EVA outsole
- Adjustable buckle for perfect fit
- The Gizeh in Leather is a secure and comfortable style that will move with your foot as the T-bar strap holds your foot firmly in place.
- The toe-piece can take a day or two to soften up, but when it does you won’t feel it as your Birkenstocks start to soften and contour to your individual foot.
- The leather upper can also require a day or two to soften and will get more and more comfortable with time.
- Gizeh sandals can curl up in the toe area as they move with your feet when you walk, so it's important that your toes have room to spread out without pushing against the toe edge at the front.
- Most people will wear the regular width unless they have an especially narrow foot, as the Gizeh is a slim and secure style.
- To protect your Birkenstock sandals, avoid getting them wet and try not to leave them in the back of a hot car or in direct sunlight.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.