Birkenstock Birkis Super Birki PU Black Clogs
- Size: 35 R
- Colour: Black
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed, washable to 30°C
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Footbed lining: fabric
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant
- Certified occupational footwear in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRC category)
- The Super Birki is a roomy fit, designed to promote airflow and offer relaxed comfort for gardening or home wear. The roomy fit makes them less suitable for long walks.
- Those with narrower feet can opt for an additional foam insert to be included with the shoe in order to make them feel more snug.
- They are reasonably quick to wear in but if you are new to arch support you might find some initial discomfort, however it will ultimately offer support and comfort and help you maintain a better posture while on your feet for lengthy periods.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Waterproof And Washable
Birkis Fit Details
This Birkis runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size and refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Birkis features a classic Birkenstock footbed offering longitudinal, metatarsal and transverse arch support, a deep heel cup and mould, and raised toe bar to provide basic orthotic support.
Birkenstock Birkis generally come in two widths - Regular (R) and Narrow (N). Clogs are a generous fit, though we recommend going for a R unless you have narrow feet or wear N Birkenstocks usually.
Birkis Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size in EU (all Birkenstock sizes are listed in EU).
Which width do I need?
Pappillios and Birkis don't discriminate - they love feet small and large, wide and narrow, and everything in between. Like Birkenstocks, the adjustable straps allow you to customise the fit with ease, and most styles are available in both Regular (R) and Narrow (N) fittings.
However, they are a slightly wider than Birkenstocks, in that a Regular Papillio is wider than a Regular Birkenstock, and a Narrow Papillio is in between a Narrow and a Regular Birkenstock.
If you already own a pair or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot emoji on the footbed of the shoe (between the arch and heel) or on the shoe box. If the foot is coloured in, it is a Narrow (N). If it is just an outline of a foot, it is a Regular (R).