Birkenstock Birkis Kay Birko-Flor Cat Red Supergrip Clogs
- Size: 35 N
- Colour: Red
This Birkenstock Birki's Kay Clog is perfect for those looking for superior support, grip & full foot coverage, with a fun twist. The Kay features a super grip sole, consisting of a cushioning EVA midsole and a slip-resistant rubber tread, essential for those working on slippery surfaces. The contoured cork footbed provides great arch, heel and toe support on the inside and the Birko Flor uppers are easily cleanable and resistant to most oils and grease.
- Slip-resistance (SRC category) tested in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012
- Anatomically formed footbed
- Birko-Flor upper
- Suede footbed lining
- Super-grip sole, cushioning EVA midsole, non-slip, oil- and grease-resistant rubber outsole
- Collapsible heel strap
- The Kay clog in Birko-Flor is a closed-toe style, designed to give your foot room to breathe in the laid-back fit.
- They can be worn with or without socks and the Birko-flor upper means that these clogs are fairly easy to wear in.
- These clogs are only available in narrow width so those with particularly broad feet may consider sizing up or opting for a different style.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Birkis Fit Details
This Birkis runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size and refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Birkis features a classic Birkenstock footbed offering longitudinal, metatarsal and transverse arch support, a deep heel cup and mould, and raised toe bar to provide basic orthotic support.
Birkenstock Birkis generally come in two widths - Regular (R) and Narrow (N). Clogs are a generous fit, though we recommend going for a R unless you have narrow feet or wear N Birkenstocks usually.
Birkis Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size in EU (all Birkenstock sizes are listed in EU).
Which width do I need?
Pappillios and Birkis don't discriminate - they love feet small and large, wide and narrow, and everything in between. Like Birkenstocks, the adjustable straps allow you to customise the fit with ease, and most styles are available in both Regular (R) and Narrow (N) fittings.
However, they are a slightly wider than Birkenstocks, in that a Regular Papillio is wider than a Regular Birkenstock, and a Narrow Papillio is in between a Narrow and a Regular Birkenstock.
If you already own a pair or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot emoji on the footbed of the shoe (between the arch and heel) or on the shoe box. If the foot is coloured in, it is a Narrow (N). If it is just an outline of a foot, it is a Regular (R).
Tree Planting Program
Bstore’s1-for-1 Tree Project
For every pair of shoes you buy, we will plant a tree in a reforestation project around the world. The project will result in thousands of trees being planted through reforestation projects in WA, NSW, VIC, and Africa.
The Positive Impact
- Animals: Trees are a food source (fruit, nuts, berries, and leaves) and provide shelter for native species.
- People: Tree planting provides jobs for people in the developing world.
- Planet: Planting trees reduces the impact of climate change as trees absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen back into the atmosphere.
See our full impact by learning more.
Most comfortable work shoe!!! And the best customer service!!