The A640 PU clog covers all bases when it comes to stringent hygiene standards and reliable nonslip properties. Its enclosed design and the nonslip treaded sole offer reliable grip and maximum sure-footedness in kitchens and the food industry. Its solid steel toe cap protects toes and the front of the foot from impacts of up to 200 joules. Its oil- and grease-resistant material is also water-resistant, allowing it to be cleaned efficiently and thoroughly. This involves removing the cork-latex footbed and washing the clog at up to 80° Celsius. Both parts of the shoe are suitable for daily disinfection. The anatomically shaped original Birkenstock footbed protects joints and tendons, and is also washable to 30° Celsius. The footbed is available separately and can therefore be replaced if necessary. The A640 model is certified in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E (SRC category).
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed, washable to 30°C
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant
- Details: steel toe cap (200 joules)
- Certified safety footwear in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E (SRC category)
- The A640 clog is a relaxed fit designed for professional wear.
- The clog style is designed to allow for air circulation and so they should feel secure but not tight on the foot.
- The removable footbed provides arch support which can take a few days to get used to if you're not accustomed to a contoured footbed.
- These shoes are more suitable for standing and light walking rather than long walks.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.