HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEET:
- Make sure you are standing on a level floor with your heel up against a wall or straight edge.
- Measure the length of your foot by placing a flat ruler on the floor either under your foot or alongsidemaking sure your heel is placed at 0cm.
- Using a flat edged object place this at the end of your toes, where the object meets the ruler will give you the length of your foot at the longest point.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE FOR YOU:
- If the length of your foot is halfway between sizes we recommend going up a size particularly if it is a closed-in shoe.
- Some people find one foot is larger than the other so be sure to measure both feet when making your decision.
- All of our shoes are in EU or AU/US sizes when ordering