Vivobarefoot Primus Trail II FG Obsidian Mens Sneakers
- Size: 41
- Colour: Black
The feet-first recycled trail runner for tackling untouched terrain. The high-performance vegan-style is made for exploring with grip and freedom on rocky and rough, rural or urban terrain.
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Remade with less - Less materials, less process, less waste, more feeling.
- A high-performance vegan-style for exploring with grip and freedom on rocky and rough, rural or urban terrain
- The Primus Trail sneakers are a snug fit so we recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes or have particularly broad feet.
- They will feel fairly soft to begin with but may require short bursts of wearing in before going for longer walks.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Vivobarefoot Fit Details
This shoe is slightly wide and recommended for people with regular - wide feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe is designed based on barefoot technology and has minimal built in support features.
Vivobarefoot Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).