Vivobarefoot Primus Trail FG Black/Charcoal Womens Sneakers
- Size: 38
- Colour: Black
- Ideal for adventuring off the beaten track, for wild runs and cross country
- Made of recycled plastic bottles to reduce landfill and keep our oceans clean
- Barefoot style allows your natural running mechanics to take over
- Breathable and durable materials
- Airy, quick draining mesh
- Supportive ankle collar for off-road protection
- High sensory feedback allows your feet to feel and react to tricky terrain
- Multi-directional lugs for rugged grip, even on slightly wet surfaces or rocky trails
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Vivobarefoot Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).