The Vivobarefoot Gobi II Leather is a casual minimalist barefoot shoe in the style of a desert boot. The Leather version has a beautiful naturally scarred leather upper. It's light, flexible and ready for adventure.
The Gobi II Leather features:
- Wide Hide leather upper - naturally scarred African leather tanned by Pittards from the hides of free-roaming animals
- Removable cork insole - 3mm foam insole with top layer of natural, antibacterial cork
- Thin outsole - light, flexible, grippy and durable for sensory clarity against your feet
- Spacious toe box - allows feet to move naturally; great for wide feet.
The Gobi II Leather is designed so you can explore every day with true barefoot sensory feedback and freedom of movement.
- The Gobi Boots are true to size but can feel fairly snug to begin with.
- They allow for the toes to spread out and are suitable for bunions.
- The leather is soft to begin with and will give with wear.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.