Feet first exercise footwear, made with recycled and vegan materials. The latest addition to the range: the ultra-light, ultra-lean Geo Racer II. Designed for ultimate freedom of movement for any walk, run or workout while making sure you tread lightly on the planet. This vegan shoe is made using a recycled polyester engineered mesh providing flexible and breathable freedom of movement, alongside our signature ultra-thin sole for full sensory feedback.
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Remade with less - Less materials, less process, less waste, more feeling.
- Lightweight mesh upper provides zonal breathability exactly where your feet need it
- Bonded reinforced overlays for lightweight durability
- The Geo Racer II is suitable for average width feet and runs true to size.
- It may be a little tight across the top for those with very high arches/insteps but the laces can be adjusted to accommodate for this.
- These shoes are soft and flexible with initial wear, and have plenty of room for toes to spread out.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.