Vivobarefoot Primus Trail II All Weather Charcoal Womens Sneakers
- Size: 36
- Colour: Charcoal
The Vivobarefoot Primus Trail II All Weather is a versatile off-road shoe, designed to let you get back to nature with grippy, low-profile lugs for maximum performance and movement. Designed to be breathable, robust and flexible so you can head off the beaten track with natural barefoot freedom.
- Firm ground sticky rubber outsole - high abrasion with low profile and multi-directional 3mm lugs for extra traction and durability
- Designed for moderately wet, dry or rocky terrains
- Recylced PET upper - repurposed plastic bottles creates a breathable mesh with quick dry drain zones
- Recylcled RPET textile lining
- Algae bloom performance upper
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Remade with less - Less materials, less process, less waste, more feeling.
- Water resistant upper mesh made from recycled polyester and vegan materials, so you can train all year round, all without sacrificing barefoot feeling
- The Primus Trail sneakers are a snug fit so we recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes or have particularly broad feet.
- They will feel fairly soft to begin with but may require short bursts of wearing in before going for longer walks.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Vivobarefoot - Women Fit Details
This shoe runs slightly narrow and is recommended for people with narrow - regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe is designed based on barefoot technology and has minimal built in support features.
Vivobarefoot - Women Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).