The Vivobarefoot Primus Trail II All Weather is a versatile off-road shoe, designed to let you get back to nature with grippy, low-profile lugs for maximum performance and movement. Designed to be breathable, robust and flexible so you can head off the beaten track with natural barefoot freedom.
- Firm ground sticky rubber outsole - high abrasion with low profile and multi-directional 3mm lugs for extra traction and durability
- Designed for moderately wet, dry or rocky terrains
- Recylced PET upper - repurposed plastic bottles creates a breathable mesh with quick dry drain zones
- Recylcled RPET textile lining
- Algae bloom performance upper
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Remade with less - Less materials, less process, less waste, more feeling.
- Water resistant upper mesh made from recycled polyester and vegan materials, so you can train all year round, all without sacrificing barefoot feeling
- The Primus Trail sneakers are a snug fit so we recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes or have particularly broad feet.
- They will feel fairly soft to begin with but may require short bursts of wearing in before going for longer walks.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.