From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva's very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Best for: All-day wear , Festival wear, Getting around town, Water activities
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Moulded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Added Microban® treatment keeps smells at bay
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- 100% Textile
Fitting And Care Notes
- The Original Universal sandal is suitable for narrow to wide feet thanks to the adjustable velcro straps.
- The material is softer than leather but will still require a small amount of wearing in to soften up and flex around your foot shape.
- The base of the shoe is soft and comfortable to wear immediately and will give your feet cushioning and contoured support, perfect for casual wear and longer walks.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.