From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva's very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
- Water-ready, quick-drying straps
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction.
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: all-day wear, activities in the modern outdoors
- 100% Textile
Fitting And Care Notes
- The Original Universal sandal is suitable for narrow to wide feet thanks to the adjustable velcro straps.
- The material is softer than leather but will still require a small amount of wearing in to soften up and flex around your foot shape.
- The base of the shoe is soft and comfortable to wear immediately and will give your feet cushioning and contoured support, perfect for casual wear and longer walks.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.