Teva Midform Universal Rainbow Pride Sandals
- Size: W6/M5
- Colour: Multi
Paying homage to the classic Pride palette with vibrant, rainbow straps, the Midform Universal makes strides towards equality. A style that fosters both freedom of exploration and freedom of expression, this Pride sandal is roam-ready with a durable rubber outsole, cushy EVA foam midsole, and straps made from recycled pastic bottles. To support our LGBTQ+ friends and allies, Teva contributed $20,000 to It Gets Better Project, a community dedicated to creating a world where all LGBTQ+ youth are free to live equally and exercise their power as individuals.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: all-day wear, festival wear, getting around town
- 1.25" platform height
Fitting And Care Notes
- The Midform Universal sandal is suitable for narrow to wide feet thanks to the adjustable velcro straps.
- The material is softer than leather but will still require a small amount of wearing in to soften up and flex around your foot shape.
- The base of the shoe is soft and comfortable to wear immediately and will give your feet cushioning and contoured support, perfect for casual wear and longer walks.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Teva Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|US||UK||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)|
|US||UK||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)|
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).