Taos Star Stone Canvas Sneakers
- Size: 6
- Colour: Beige
Embrace off duty cool in the new Star sneaker by Taos. With neutral stone canvas uppers, the Star will work easily in any wardrobe. Featuring a lace up front for an adjustable fit and Taos Curves & Pods footbed for amazing support and comfort. The footbed is removable so you can wear them with your own orthotics and still enjoy a cool urban look.
- Adjustable laces for a secure fit
- Breathable canvas uppers
- Silvadur antimicrobial treatment for all day freshness
- Rubber outsole provides grip and traction
- Taos Curves & Pods removable footbed with Soft Support™
- The Star sneaker is very supportive but can be on the smaller side so we recommend sizing up if you are in between sizes or have a very high arch or especially broad foot.
- The canvas will soften with wear but may rub a little initially so it's a good idea to wear these round the house with a sock that sits above the ankle to prevent blistering before wearing them for lengthy periods of time.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Taos Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs small. We recommend going up a size.
This shoe provides pretty advanced support features, such as longitudinal, metatarsal and transverse arch support, heel cup and a contoured footbed.
Taos Size Guide
|36||5 - 5.5|
|37||6 - 6.5|
|38||7 - 7.5|
|39||8 - 8.5|
|40||9 - 9.5|
|41||10 - 10.5|
|42||11 - 11.5|
|43||12 - 12.5|
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).