Skechers Go Walk Arch Fit True Vision Grey/Light Blue Womens Sneakers
- Size: 10
- Colour: Grey
Get all the support you need for your long walks with the Skechers Go Walk Arch Fit - True Vision shoe. This lace-up sneaker features an athletic engineered and synthetic upper with removable Arch Fit® insole and a lightweight ULTRA GO® cushioned midsole.
- Soft mesh and synthetic upper with lace-up front
- Athletic comfort walking sneaker design
- Durable rubber dual-density traction outsole for stability
- 1 3/4 inch heel
- Skechers(R) and Arch Fit(R) logo details
- This style may be excluded from all-site discount codes
- Patented Skechers Arch Fit(R) insole system with podiatrist-certified arch support
- Podiatrist-designed shape developed with 20 years of data and 120,000 unweighted foot scans
- Removable insole helps mold to your foot to reduce shock and increase weight dispersion
- Lightweight, responsive ULTRA GO(R) cushioning
- High-rebound Comfort Pillar Technology(R) for added support
- We recommend using the US sizing as we find this accurate. Skechers use a different gradient for EU sizing, but we find the US to be reliable.
- If you pick your usual US size we think they're a standard fit in length and width.
- We find the Skechers uppers can give a little as you wear them, and may stretch over time due to the elastic in the material.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Sketchers Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe provides pretty advanced support features, such as longitudinal, metatarsal and transverse arch support, heel cup and a contoured footbed.
Sketchers Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).