Skechers ARCH FIT SR-VIRMICAL Black Womens Sneakers
- Size: W10
- Colour: Black
Supportive comfort with safety you can depend on. The Skechers Work: Arch Fit(R) SR - Vermical slip-resistant work slip-on sneaker features a stretch-laced front, durable mesh knit fabric and synthetic upper, Arch Fit(R) removable cushioned insole and lightweight flexible midsole.
- Durable mesh knit and synthetic upper with a slip-on style
- Ideal for standing and walking for extended periods of time
- 2-inch heel
- Skechers(R) and Arch Fit(R) logo details
- This style may be excluded from all-site discount codes
- Slip-resistant rubber traction outsole with oil resistance
- Patented Skechers Arch Fit(R) insole system with podiatrist-certified arch support
- Podiatrist-designed shape developed with 20 years of data and 120,000 unweighted foot scans
- Removable insole helps mold to your foot to reduce shock and increase weight dispersion
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Sketchers Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe provides standard support features, such as transverse and metatarsal arch support, heel cup or gently contoured footbed.
Sketchers Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).