Skechers Arch Fit Refine Black/Lavender Sneakers
- Size: 10
- Colour: Black
Be sure of your support system with classic sporty style in the SKECHERS Arch Fit Refine shoe. Soft mesh fabric and smooth synthetic upper in a slip on stretch laced front sporty comfort walking sneaker with Arch Fit removable supportive cushioning insole system and cushioned midsole.
- Soft woven mesh fabric and smooth synthetic upper
- Solid color fabric with woven-in texture detailing
- Slip on stretch bungee laced athletic sporty comfort walking sneaker design
- Smooth synthetic matching or contrast colored overlays at toe, sides and heel panels
- Stitching detail on overlays
- Side panels feature diamond shaped cutout detailing
- Heel panel with top pull on fabric loop
- Arch Fit logo accents on midsole side
- Arch Fit insole system with podiatrist certified arch support
- Air-Cooled design for improved comfort
- Removable comfort insole designed for walking comfort
- Patent pending design with unlimited shape retention
- Well cushioned lightweight midsole with flex articulation design
- Flexible traction outsole
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Skechers Fit Details
This Skechers is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This Skechers runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size and refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Skechers provides standard support features, such as transverse and metatarsal arch support, heel cup or gently contoured footbed.
Skechers Size Guide
How to find your size
Once you unbox your new Skechers, double check that you got the right size by trying them out on a clean and dry surface.
For enclosed shoes, you should have 1-2cm of space (or half a thumb to a thumb width) between your longest toe and the front of the shoe to allow for enough wiggle room and natural movement when you walk.
For sandals and slides, you can go by the same rule of thumb as for enclosed shoes, or you can run a little closer to the edge - just make sure that all your toes and your heel are nicely placed within the footbed and not hanging over the edge.
If you find you need a different size (and they are still brand spanking new), hit up our hassle free exchange process and we will swap them out for a new pair.
|US Women||UK Women||EU|
|US Men||UK Men||EU|