Primus Lite III Bright White Mens Sneakers
- Size: 41
- Colour: White
The lightweight recycled active trainer, made for uninhibited movement. This leather-free shoe is made using recycled plastics and bio-based materials, providing lightweight and breathable movement, while treading lightly on the planet.
- Foot shaped (not shoe-shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for and natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Remade with less - Less materials, less process, less waste, more feeling.
- Lightweight and versatile, whether you’re working in or working out, keep your natural connection.
- The Primus Lite is suitable for average width feet, it may be a little tight across the top for those with very high arches/insteps.
- These shoes are soft and flexible with initial wear, and have plenty of room for toes to spread out.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Vivobarefoot Fit Details
This shoe is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This shoe runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size.
This shoe is designed based on barefoot technology and has minimal built in support features.
Vivobarefoot Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).