Papillio Charlize Leather Frosted Metallic Rose Sandals
- Size: 35 N
- Colour: Pink
These stylish Papillio mules with a cork footbed are clean, minimalist and exceptionally glamorous. The seamless upper on the Charlize model features an open selvedge finish and is made from a single piece of leather. It wraps around the footbed in the heel section, where it is stitched. The high-quality, soft smooth leather has been given a fashionable metallic coating.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: smooth leather with a metallic effect
- Lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Footbed “Made in Germany”
- The Charlize is a slide with a fixed leather strap holding the foot in place.
- The leather can be a little stiff for the first few wears so it's best to wear them in gradually.
- They are best suited for people with average width feet, those with especially narrow feet may find them too loose without being able to adjust the strap, and those with particularly broad feet may find the narrower footbed does not accommodate the broadest part of the foot.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Papillio Fit Details
This Papillio runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size and refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
Papillio are generally available in Regular (R) and Narrow (N) widths, which are slightly wider than Birkenstock Regular (R) and Narrow (R). Unless you have a narrow foot or usually where N Birkenstock or Papiliio, we recommend going for a R.
This Papillio features a classic Birkenstock footbed and provides support such as longitudinal, metatarsal and transverse arch support, a deep heel cup and mould, and raised toe bar to provide basic orthotic support.
Papillio Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size in EU (all Birkenstock sizes are listed in EU).
Which width do I need?
Pappillios and Birkis don't discriminate - they love feet small and large, wide and narrow, and everything in between. Like Birkenstocks, the adjustable straps allow you to customise the fit with ease, and most styles are available in both Regular (R) and Narrow (N) fittings.
However, they are a slightly wider than Birkenstocks, in that a Regular Papillio is wider than a Regular Birkenstock, and a Narrow Papillio is in between a Narrow and a Regular Birkenstock.
If you already own a pair or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot emoji on the footbed of the shoe (between the arch and heel) or on the shoe box. If the foot is coloured in, it is a Narrow (N). If it is just an outline of a foot, it is a Regular (R).
Tree Planting Program
Bstore’s1-for-1 Tree Project
For every pair of shoes you buy, we will plant a tree in a reforestation project around the world. The project will result in thousands of trees being planted through reforestation projects in WA, NSW, VIC, and Africa.
The Positive Impact
- Animals: Trees are a food source (fruit, nuts, berries, and leaves) and provide shelter for native species.
- People: Tree planting provides jobs for people in the developing world.
- Planet: Planting trees reduces the impact of climate change as trees absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen back into the atmosphere.
See our full impact by learning more.
Very comfortable and stylish
Great color, fit and comfort. A stylish version of Birkenstock sandal. Wear casually or dressed up. Arrived promptly.