Merrell Moab 2 Gore-Tex Walnut Mens Sneakers
- Size: 10
- Colour: Brown
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Wolverine performance suede leather and mesh upper
• Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
• Protective rubber toe cap and breathable mesh lining
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• Vibram® TC5+ sole
• 5mm lug depth
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Merrell Fit Details
This Merrell is a standard width and suitable for people with regular width feet.
This Merrell provides standard support features, such as transverse and metatarsal arch support, heel cup or gently contoured footbed.
This Merrell runs true to size. We recommend sticking with your usual size and refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
Merrell Size Guide
How to Find you size
Make sure you are standing on a level floor with your heel up against a wall or straight edge.
Measure the length of your foot by placing a flat ruler on the floor either under your foot or alongside making sure your heel is placed at 0cm.
Using a flat edged object place this at the end of your toes, where the object meets the ruler will give you the length of your foot at the longest point.
Which width do I need?
Most Birkenstock styles are available in 'regular' or 'narrow' width.
Narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet.
Regular width is suitable for normal to wide feet.
If you already own a pair of Birkenstocks or are trying them on in store - check out the little foot symbol on the footbed. If the foot is coloured in, it's a narrow (N). If it's just an outline of a foot, it's a regular (R).