Frankie4 Tambo IV Black/White Sneakers
- Size: 10
- Colour: Black
Take working out in your stride with fresh and feminine TAMBO IV in Black/White. Offering a more fashion-forward alternative to the everyday sports shoe, TAMBO is engineered with a triple-layer support and cushioning system for high-performance support with every step.
- Sole Hero™ Support Footbed – Podiatrist designed | adjustable.
- HEEL, ARCH & FOREFOOT SUPPORT.
- Triple Layer Support & Cushion System designed to help prevent and alleviate common foot pain symptoms.
- Lightweight, supportive clouds under your feet. Podiatrist designed ACTiVE soles are free of steel shanks and heavy materials.
- Dual density moulded sole: durable rubber outsole with shock absorbing lightweight injected phylon midsole.
- Slip resistant sole*
- Custom Control™ Assembly*: choose our leather-lined Sole Hero™ Support Footbed to support alignment and biomechanical function, or the cushioned FRANKiE4 Lite Footbed for a soft, minimal feel underfoot. Customise the fit to each foot with our forefoot cushions.
- “Goldilocks” heel counter - not too firm, not too flimsy.
- Adjustable saddle for midfoot stability.
- Performance mesh upper with cushioned textile lining to alleviate pressure and rubbing on the skin.
*This style meets and/or exceeds the slip resistance test ISO 13287:2019 (SRC). Please note that while they are slip resistant, they are not completely slip-proof. Please use general caution as you would in any other shoe. **Custom Control™ Pack includes full-length Sole Hero™ Support Footbed, FRANKiE4 Lite Footbed, and forefoot cushions.
- The Tambo sneaker runs on the smaller side and is best suited for narrow to average width feet.
- Those with a half size or particularly broad feet should consider sizing up and wearing the half insole to allow more space in the forefoot.
- These shoes are soft and padded so require minimal wearing in time.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Frankie4 Fit Details
This Frankie4 fits true to size and we recommend sticking to your usual size. Refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Frankie4 is a regular width, suitable for people with regular to wide feet. Frankie4 closed shoes come with a Custom Fit Pack, allowing you to customise your fit by building up or down the removable footbed elements.
This Frankie4 provides support features including an integrated footbed that offers arch support, heel support and forefoot cushioning.
Frankie4 Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|AUS / US||EURO|
|7 / 7.5||38|
|8 / 8.5||39|
|9 / 9.5||40|
Which width do I need?
Tree Planting Program
Bstore’s1-for-1 Tree Project
For every pair of shoes you buy, we will plant a tree in a reforestation project around the world. The project will result in thousands of trees being planted through reforestation projects in WA, NSW, VIC, and Africa.
The Positive Impact
- Animals: Trees are a food source (fruit, nuts, berries, and leaves) and provide shelter for native species.
- People: Tree planting provides jobs for people in the developing world.
- Planet: Planting trees reduces the impact of climate change as trees absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen back into the atmosphere.
See our full impact by learning more.
Very comfy sneakers
Suitable for ladies with bunions . Also for wide feet . Soft but supportive. Thanks
Supporting, but not comfortable
The orthotic inserts and supportive soles on these shoes are great, but the rubber flanges on these shoes are shaped and quite rigid, and cut into the tops of my feet. Comfortable underneath, but extremely uncomfortable on top. Not the saving grace that I was hoping for when walking up to 50kms a week at work!