Frankie4 Rach Dark Tan Boots
- Size: 10
- Colour: Brown
The latest mid heel boot from FRANKiE4, RACH will fast become a wardrobe essential. The low stacked block heel will keep you comfortable for around-the-clock wear, while the minimalist design makes these a versatile option that will work wonders for your wardrobe.
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed removable Functional Footbed:
- Heel support, cradle and cushioning
- Arch support
- Forefoot cushioning
- Patented Custom Fit Pack* to fit wide, standard and narrow feet.
- Leather upper
- Leather lined footbed
- Leather lined with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure on skin.
- Durable rubber sole with an additional 4mm of cushioning under the footbed, total forefoot cushioning 7mm!
- Stable heel; height 45mm
- Side zip for easy access
- The Rach boot runs on the smaller side so if you are in between sizes we recommend sizing up.
- The leather will be a little rigid to begin with but will quickly soften with wear.
- These boots are suitable for most widths and can be adjusted with the custom fit pack.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Custom Fit Pack
Frankie4 Fit Details
This Frankie4 fits true to size and we recommend sticking to your usual size. Refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Frankie4 is a regular width, suitable for people with regular to wide feet. Frankie4 closed shoes come with a Custom Fit Pack, allowing you to customise your fit by building up or down the removable footbed elements.
This Frankie4 provides support features including an integrated footbed that offers arch support, heel support and forefoot cushioning.
Frankie4 Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|AUS / US||EURO|
|7 / 7.5||38|
|8 / 8.5||39|
|9 / 9.5||40|