FRANKiE4 NAT is your new go to shoe! Featuring a super comfortable podiatrist designed footbed with arch support, forefoot cushioning and heel cradle and cushioning. The footbed is removable so you can wear them with your own orthotics and still enjoy the same chic look. A perfect addition to any outfit, NAT will support you year round.
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed removable Functional Footbed:
- Heel support, cradle and cushioning
- Arch support Forefoot cushioning
- Patented Custom Fit Pack* to fit wide, standard and narrow feet.
- Leather upper
- Leather lined footbeds
- Leather lined with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure on skin.
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed Dual Density Polyurethane Sole. Lightweight with durable outer sole, and softer midsole.
- Gusseted tongue so can be worn with or without laces. If you require a looser fit, simply cut the elastic to release the gusset. It's simple to do, but cut carefully to avoid the leather of the shoe.
- Suitable for most feet as the removable insoles allow for a customised fit.
- For very broad feet, it is best to go for a half size up and wear either the half insole or take the insole out completely.
- Average width feet can wear either the half or full insole but may still consider wearing a half size up. Narrow feet can wear the full insole with the additional toe pad if it still feels roomy in the toe box.
- Some people find the leather, particularly at the tongue of the shoe, is a little stiff to begin with but it will quickly soften with wear.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.