Make a street style statement with the Nat sneaker by FRANKiE4. With black piping and cream leather uppers, the Nat is a stylish addition to any wardrobe. Featuring a super comfortable podiatrist designed footbed with arch support, forefoot cushioning and heel cradle and cushioning. The footbed is removable so you can wear them with your own orthotics and still enjoy a cool urban look.
- Gusseted tongue so can be worn with or without laces
- Leather upper and lining
- Removable functional footbed with amazing support and cushioning
- Lightweight Dual Density Polyurethane sole
- Podiatrist and physiotherapist designed
- Includes Custom Fit Pack to adjust the fit yourself
- Suitable for most feet as the removable insoles allow for a customised fit.
- For very broad feet, it is best to go for a half size up and wear either the half insole or take the insole out completely.
- Average width feet can wear either the half or full insole but may still consider wearing a half size up. Narrow feet can wear the full insole with the additional toe pad if it still feels roomy in the toe box.
- Some people find the leather, particularly at the tongue of the shoe, is a little stiff to begin with but it will quickly soften with wear.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2021.