Frankie4 Maria Rose Gold Slides
- Size: 10
- Colour: Rose Gold
For the minimalist at heart, the sleek streamlined lines of FRANKiE MARiA slides are sure to please! Featuring a cork built-in functional footbed and EVA sole, MARiA’s soft leather straps are sure to keep your feet feeling loved all day
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed built-in Functional Footbed is designed to feel soft under foot yet still provide ample arch and heel suppor
- Featuring an added soft latex layer on top for added whole foot cushioning
- Made of cork & TPR (thermoplastic rubber) for cushioning and durability
- The footbed has a shallow gutter (rim) to give a sleeker profile
- Heel support, cradle and cushioning
- Arch support
- Forefoot cushioning
- Leather lining
- Leather upper
- Leather lined footbeds
- EVA sole
- The Maria slide is on the smaller side but the straps do give with wear so most people can wear their true size.
- Those with very high arches may find the straps too tight to fit the foot in the shoe so may wish to consider an alternative style.
- These slides should become comfortable fairly quickly with minimal rubbing of the straps as they are a soft material.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Frankie4 Fit Details
This Frankie4 fits true to size and we recommend sticking to your usual size. Refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Frankie4 is a regular width, suitable for people with regular to wide feet. Frankie4 closed shoes come with a Custom Fit Pack, allowing you to customise your fit by building up or down the removable footbed elements.
This Frankie4 provides support features including a removable contoured footbed that offers arch support, a heel counter, heel support, and forefoot cushioning. The included Custom Fit Pack allows you to build up/down the level of support/comfort by adding/removing footbed inserts. It is also orthotic friendly.
Frankie4 Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|AUS / US||EURO|
|7 / 7.5||38|
|8 / 8.5||39|
|9 / 9.5||40|