Frankie4 Hannah II Navy Flats
- Size: 10
- Colour: Navy
Bring an air of confidence and comfort to your closet with HANNAH in Navy. Combining four-layers of clever cushioning with buttery-soft leather, she’s the ultimate in feel-good fashion.
- Sole Hero™ Support Footbed – Podiatrist designed
- HEEL, ARCH & FOREFOOT SUPPORT
- Four Layer Support & Cushion System designed to help prevent and alleviate common foot pain symptoms.
- Lightweight, supportive clouds under your feet. The Podiatrist designed dual density moulded soles are free of steel shanks and heavy materials.
- Slip resistant sole*.
- Sole Saver™ Pack**: enabling a regular, wide or narrow fit with the clever pack included in the box. Customise the fit to each foot.
- “Goldilocks” heel counter - not too firm, not too flimsy.
- Leather upper, footbed cover and lining with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure and rubbing on the skin.
*This style meets and/or exceeds the slip resistance test ISO 13287:2019 (SRC). Please note that while they are slip resistant, they are not completely slip-proof. Please use general caution as you would in any other shoe.
**The Sole Saver Pack™ includes full-length Sole Hero™ Support Footbeds, half-length Sole Hero™ Support Footbeds, and forefoot cushions.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Frankie4 Fit Details
This Frankie4 fits true to size and we recommend sticking to your usual size. Refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Frankie4 is a regular width, suitable for people with regular to wide feet. Frankie4 closed shoes come with a Custom Fit Pack, allowing you to customise your fit by building up or down the removable footbed elements.
This Frankie4 provides support features including an integrated footbed that offers arch support, heel support and forefoot cushioning.
Frankie4 Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|AUS / US||EURO|
|7 / 7.5||38|
|8 / 8.5||39|
|9 / 9.5||40|