Frankie4 Antonia Mustard Python Heels
- Size: 10
- Colour: Yellow
Take style and comfort centre stage with ANTONiA in Mustard Python. Crafted with pillowy layers of support, she cradles your arches and cushions your every move. For an instant confidence boost that elevates working week to weekend style.
- Sole Hero™ High Heel Support Footbed - Podiatrist designed | Built-in:
- HEEL, ARCH & FOREFOOT SUPPORT
- Triple Layer Support & Cushion System designed to help prevent and alleviate common foot pain symptoms.
- Heel height: 65mm
- Forefoot cushioning: 11mm
- “Goldilocks” heel counter - not too firm, not too flimsy.
- Gel Forefoot Cushions provided for a customisable fit.
- Leather upper, footbed cover and lining.
- Durable rubber sole.
- Adjustable ankle strap
- The Antonia heel runs on the larger side, so those who are in between sizes or have narrower feet should consider sizing down.
- This style is best suited for average width feet. Those with particularly narrow feet may find the front too roomy, and those with very broad feet may find the mid-section too narrow.
- The leather is fairly soft to begin with so rubbing with initial wear should be minimal.
Delivery & Returns
Free express delivery over $99. For orders under $99, there is a flat rate of $13.
All orders are delivered via AusPost Express. If orders are placed before 1pm AWST on a business day we aim to have the order to you within 1-3 working days.
Christmas Returns: Orders placed from Nov 12 can be returned until Jan 31 2022.
Frankie4 Fit Details
This Frankie4 fits true to size and we recommend sticking to your usual size. Refer to the Size Guide if you are unsure.
This Frankie4 is a regular width, suitable for people with regular to wide feet. Frankie4 closed shoes come with a Custom Fit Pack, allowing you to customise your fit by building up or down the removable footbed elements.
This Frankie4 provides standard support features, such as transverse and metatarsal arch support, heel cup or gently contoured footbed.
Frankie4 Size Guide
How to find your size
Stand on a level floor with your heel up against the wall or straight edge.
Place a ruler or measuring tape on the floor under your foot or alongside it, with your heel at 0cm.
Measure the length of your foot from your heel to the end of your longest toe (yes, even if it's your second toe).
Measure both feet and go with the length of your longest foot if they are different. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.
Check out the size charts below to find your size. All sizes listed are either in US or EU, depending on the brand.
|AUS / US||EURO|
|7 / 7.5||38|
|8 / 8.5||39|
|9 / 9.5||40|